Fodor's In Focus Singapore
Fodor’s Travel Guides
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor's Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to explore the Gardens by the Bay, hit the beaches of Sentosa Island, or shop on Orchard Road, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Singapore are here to help! Fodor’s In Focus Singapore guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This BRAND-NEW travel guide has an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s In Focus Singapore travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 15 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “Singapore’s Best Hotel Pools,” “Singapore’s Best Speakeasy Bars,” “Singapore’s Outdoor Activities and Beaches” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, cuisine, and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit” and “What to Eat and Drink in Singapore”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Sentosa Island, Gardens by the Bay, Raffles Singapore, Marina Bay Sands, Orchard Road, Singapore Botanic Gardens, Chinatown, the CBD, Little India, Kampong Glam, Tion Bahru, hawker centers, and more
Planning on visiting Thailand? Check out Fodor’s Essential Thailand: with Cambodia and Laos.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!