I Know This to Be True: Rene Redzepi
Geoff Blackwell, Ruth Hobday
Chef and restaurant owner René Redzepi is one of the world's most influential culinary figures.
Known for his use of foraged and unusual ingredients, René Redzepi has pushed the boundaries of restaurant cuisine, creating a unique, modern vision for food.
In a frank and relatable interview, Redzepi unpacks the vital role generosity and resolve have played in his life and career, ultimately showing the power of perseverance and magnanimity.
• Redzepi discusses his childhood growing up in Macedonia.
• Explores the origin and transformation of Noma, and why the food industry needs to prioritize sustainability and ethics now more than ever
• Part of the landmark book series that brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
The series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
• This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• For both the food-obsessed and those focused on sustainability, Redzepi is a model for following your passion while holding to your ideals
• You'll love this book if you love books like René Redzepi: A Work in by René Redzepi, Make Your Bed: Little Things That Can Change Your Life . . . And Maybe the World by Admiral William H. McRaven, and The Noma Guide to Fermentation by René